The Student Advantage Discount Card is the leading student & youth discount program in the United States. Enjoy savings of up to 50% OFF books, clothing, food, entertainment, travel and more with the Card!
Who can apply?
If you are a full time or part time student over 16 years of age at college or school you can apply for a Student Advantage Card regardless of where in the world you study or live. However, the Student Advantage Card may only be used while in the USA.
Cardholders save at thousands of discount locations around campus, online and across the country.
If you are already living & studying in the USA you may continue on this site or you wish to switch to the main Student Advantage.com site.
What you save
Even with a few purchases the saving that you make will quickly pay for the USD 20 (plus USD 2.50 shipping) it costs for a one year Student Advantage Card.
|Purchase||Normal price||Student Advantage price||Save|
|Greyhound bus||Washington DC to Miami Standard Fare||$ 165.00||$ 132.00||$ 33.00|
|Amtrak||New York to Chicago Flexible Fare||$ 199.00||$ 179.10||$ 19.90|
|Top Shop||MOTO Denim Jacket||$ 136.00||$ 122.40||$ 13.60|
|SAVING WITH THE STUDENT ADVANTAGE CARD||$ 66.50|
* Examples are subject to change without notice
How it works?
- Use the Application Form to apply and pay for your own Student Advantage Card using a credit card or PayPal; Total Price USD 22.50 inc. postage to anywhere in the World.
- We will process your application within 48 hours and send you details of your Student Advantage Card number so you can start using it immediately for online purchases.
- We will send your card by Air Mail and depending on where you live you'll receive it
3-30 days later.
- In order to receive the latest information on discount offers you'll need to activate it online.
- Cards purchased today are valid until 30th June 2016.
Student Advantage Makes Saving Easy
Weekly deals sent right to you
Exclusive limited time specials
Shop online 24/7
Save on your favorite website
Save around your campus
Deals with local food spots
More money stays in your pocket